Technical Project Leader - Electrical/Electronic Engineer
The Automotive industry is undergoing a massive wave of change. Your next car will be electric, connected, self-driving, and full of sensors.
At Fieldscale, we build a SaaS platform to support the ever-growing needs of the Auto-makers and create the apps that will make your future car possible. Our mission is to empower engineers to create the best products they can, at the highest speed possible. Our apps enable engineering teams to achieve efficient collaboration and full automation because every engineer can operate them at every stage of the product development.
How we do that? We build our platform with cutting-edge technology and the best user experience in the world. Do you want to play your part in the future of the automotive industry? Do you want to do work that matters?
Then it is time to join our team! We are looking for super-talented people to help us enable Auto-makers to build the car of the future.
We’re looking for an experienced Electrical or Electronic Engineer to take on the technical lead of projects about optimization of electrical and electronic components, mainly touch sensors, through simulation. If you are passionate about simulation and are feeling challenged by solving complex engineering problems, then we will love to talk with you!
This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to collaborate with scientists and engineers with a diverse background from around the world. Over 90% of Fieldscale’s team consists of Engineers with an MSc or a PhD in electrical, mechanical, software and computer engineering. By joining Fieldscale, you will be supporting the next-generation apps which are shaping the future of how hardware products are developed by the Automotive and other industries.
As a Technical Project Leader, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Technical leadership of projects on design optimization of electrical and electronic components, mainly touch sensors, through simulation.
- Solve engineering problems through research about design and operation of electrical and electronic components.
- Define project requirements, work packages, time-plan and delegate tasks to team members.
- Travel and meet customers on-site (max. 1 week per month).
You must have the following:
- Diploma of Electrical or Electronic Engineer.
- 3+ years work experience on projects related with design and operation of electrical and electronic components.
- Strong understanding of both electromagnetic simulation and electrical circuits.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Proactive decision-making skills.
- Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Excellent command of English language.
You get a strong plus if you have one or more of the following:
- Master or PhD in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Work experience with circuit analysis simulation tools
- Knowledge of CAD/CAE software
- Competitive salary above market rate.
- Access to our employee stock options plan.
- Access to continuously evolving perks and benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great work environment with free beverages and snacks.
- The best hardware and software you need to do your job.
- Central office location with access to cafes and restaurants.
- Be part of shaping the future of how hardware products are developed across various industries